Are you ready for Halloween because we are at Sea Camp? We have overrun by Zombies for the Night of the Living Dead dance party. Part of the basketball court got closed off and converted into a hazard zone emulating everything zombie. The campers then got transformed into their undead selves and spent the evening eating snacks, playing games, and dancing away. What kind of zombie would you be? Now you can find out how we did it.
Here are the 9 Steps to create your very own Zombie Apocalypse.
Materials to turn undead:
Single-ply toilet paper (or double-ply split apart)
Black face paint (to really add that sense of decay)
Hair dryer or safe heat source for drying (optional)
9 Steps to Zombie Apocalypse:
1. Apply layer of liquid latex to desired part of face with makeup sponge. Let dry until nearly clear.
2. Repeat step one, two or three times. Let each layer dry.
3. Apply layer of liquid latex to same part of face, pat toilet paper onto wet latex. Let dry.
4. Remove excess toilet paper around edges. Apply latex over toilet paper.
5. Repeat steps three and four, two or three times. Let dry.
6. Pull and tug at raised parts of latex to create skin lesions and tears.
7. Shadow the latex, and inside edges of lesions with black face paint.
8. Apply fake blood to desired result.
9. Enjoy Sea Camp zombie night.