We have a limited enrollment due to COVID-19 guidelines.
Camp is filling fast! Register as soon as possible. Contact our camp registrar if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER 2021 DATES AND TUITION
1-WEEK SUMMER CAMP SESSIONS, AGES 8-13
LOCATED AT FOX LANDING
|#1||June 12 – June 18||$2250|
|#2||June 19 – June 25||$2250|
|#3||June 26 – July 2||$2250|
|#4||July 3 – July 9||$2000|
|#5||July 10 – July 16||$2250|
3-WEEK SUMMER CAMP SESSIONS, AGES 12-17
LOCATED AT TOYON BAY
|#1||June 14 – July 3*||$5450|
|#2||July 5 – July 24*||$5450|
|#3||July 26 – August 14*||$5450|
*See Session Availability
Multi-Session and Referral Savings Details Below!
A $300.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to enroll each camper. Please see details below on available payment plans and cancellation policy.
1-Week Sessions 1-5: Open availability for all sessions
3-Week Session 1: Limited spots remain for all age groups.
3-Week Session 2: CLOSED – Waitlist Availability Only
3-Week Session 3: Limited spots remain for all age groups
If you have questions, please contact our summer camp directors:
One Week Fox Landing Director – email@example.com
Three Week Toyon Bay Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sea Camp Referral & Multi-Session Rewards
Refer a Friend – If your child has a friend who would like to attend Catalina Sea Camp, refer them to us! If the child signs up, you receive $100 per referral toward your child’s tuition and the child you referred receives $50 toward their tuition. There is no limit on referrals! Once you are registered, if you have a friend who wants to attend, please contact our summer camp registrar at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you and apply your savings.
Multi-Session Reward – Enjoy Sea Camp longer! Sign-up for additional sessions at Catalina Sea Camp or our sister program, AstroCamp, and receive $100 OFF per session starting with your camper’s 2nd registered session. Discount applies to individual campers attending multiple sessions.
DATES & TUITION PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
A $300.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to enroll each camper. Full tuition MUST be received by May 1st for camp, or the enrollment is subject to cancellation without notice and without refund. All camp families enrolling before May 1st will choose a structured payment plan (unless paid in full). These payment plan options are detailed below:
- Plan 1: Full Payment at time of enrollment. This option entitles you to a 3% discount prior to October 31st.
- Plan 2: Three Installments Option – not available for enrollments after January 31st
- Option A – (enrolled prior to October 31st)
- Payment 1 = 25% of balance, due on or before October 31st
- Payment 2 = 25% of balance, due on or before January 31st
- Payment 3 = 50% of balance, due on or before April 30th
- Option B – (enrolled between November 1st and January 31st)
- Payment 1 = 30% of balance, due on or before January 31st
- Payment 2 = 30% of balance, due on or before March 31st
- Payment 3 = 40% of balance, due on or before April 30th
- Option A – (enrolled prior to October 31st)
- Plan 3: Equal Monthly Payments (anyone registered after January 31st can choose to pay in full or this option). Tuition balance will be split into equal monthly installments based on date of enrollment, due on the 1st of each month
All camp families enrolling after May 1st will be required to pay the entire tuition at the time of enrollment. There will be a $30 charge for any check returned for any reason. Checks and returned check charges may be submitted electronically.
We reserve the right to increase the cost of any camp session by no more than $150 per camper at any time, in order to meet demands placed on us by regulatory or government bodies. If you are unable to meet this additional cost, you may receive a full refund or credit toward any future summers.
CANCELLATIONS, REORGANIZATION AND REFUNDS
Catalina Sea Camp reserves the right to cancel any camp session due to low enrollment, change camper numbers, session numbers, etc. based on health guidelines and camp safety. If a camp session is canceled or modified, Catalina Sea Camp will attempt to reschedule the camper to a new session. If no new session is available, campers may select an alternate session, credit toward any future summer or camp session, or receive a full refund.
Cancellations due to illness or injury before camp require a letter from the camper’s physician in order to receive a refund of tuition (less the non-refundable deposit).
Cancellations for non-medical reasons will result in a cancellation fee in addition to the non-refundable deposit, based upon the date of cancellation. These dates are as follows;
- Cancellations before February 1st = $100 Processing Fee + Nonrefundable Deposit
- Cancellations February 1st to April 30th = $200 Processing Fee + Nonrefundable Deposit
- Cancellations from May onwards, will result in surrender of tuition amounts as follows
- Between May 1st and May 14th – 25% of full tuition.
- Between May 15th and May 31st – 50% of full tuition.
- After June 1st – 100% of full tuition.
Any changes in registration (program, session, cancellation, flights, etc.) MUST be made in writing and sent by email, mail, or fax. Verbal changes and cancellations will NOT be accepted.
YOU ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PURCHASE TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE THROUGH PROGRAM PROTECTOR. This is a separate, third-party company not affiliated with, Guided Discoveries, Inc. Please note, your only opportunity to purchase this protection is at this time.
We reserve the right to reorganize and restructure our summer camp programs at any time to meet demands placed on us by regulatory or government bodies. This includes, but is not limited to; reorganization of cabin groups, restructuring of day-to-day program, reducing the number of campers per session (resulting in some campers being moved sessions or refunded), changing policies for campers and families and cancelling any transport options provided by us (airport pick-up/drop-off).
If you have questions, please contact our summer camp director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Question?
Our team of experienced professionals is ready to make next summer your camper’s best summer yet! We are here to answer any questions you have.
|Business Phone||:||800.645.1423 or 909.625.6194|
|Fax||:||909.625.9977 or 909.625.7305|
|Office Hours||:||Office Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (Lunch 12:30-1:00)|