OCEAN ADVENTURE SUMMER CAMP ON CATALINA ISLAND!
Kids age 8-17 who are interested in marine biology and an ocean adventure summer camp experience have a blast at Catalina Sea Camp!
Our fun-filled one-week and three-week sessions are a one-of-a-kind ocean adventure! Kids enjoy the experience of a lifetime learning marine biology, developing new skills and having fun with newfound friends.
Our secluded summer camp is located on a private beach at Toyon Bay on Catalina Island. Two and a half miles by water from the city of Avalon, Catalina Sea Camp is an ideal combination of land and sea for an amazing summer camp experience.
Catalina Sea Camp is an ocean adventure camp that encourages kids to deepen their understanding of marine science. Campers participate in hands-on marine biology activities, and enjoy diving, sailing, exploring the island, and participating in fun traditional camp activities.
Catalina Sea Camp is a place where your child can safely test their physical and mental limits through ocean adventure and traditional camp activities. In a challenge-by-choice environment, every camper is supported to try activities such as swimming, sport climbing, and our water slide. At Catalina Sea Camp, campers also experience an amazing social community of kids and staff from around the world!
Our state-of-the-art marine biology labs enable us to create an environment that enlivens the senses and builds a greater thirst for knowledge within each camper. Whether it’s snorkeling, sailing, scuba diving, or exploring the island, campers are engrossed in fun hands-on experiential learning.
Dates & Rates
ONE & THREE WEEK SESSIONS
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS JANUARY 31
We have a limited enrollment due to COVID-19 and CDC rules. Camp is filling fast! Register as soon as possible.
1-WEEK SESSIONS AGES 8-13
|#1||June 12 – June 18||$2250||$2150|
|#2||June 19 – June 25||$2250||$2150|
|#3||June 26 – July 2||$2250||$2150|
3-WEEK SESSIONS AGES 12-17
|#1 (full for girls)||July 5 – July 24||$5450||$5250|
|#2||July 26 – August 14||$5450||$5250|
CAMP REGISTRATION PAYMENT
A $300.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to enroll each camper. Full tuition MUST be received by May 1st for camp, or the enrollment is subject to cancellation without notice and without refund. All camp families enrolling before May 1st will choose a structured payment plan (unless paid in full). These payment plan options are detailed below:
- Plan 1: Full Payment at time of enrollment. This option entitles you to a 3% discount prior to October 31st.
- Plan 2: Three Installments Option – not available for enrollments after January 31st
- Option A – (enrolled prior to October 31st)
- Payment 1 = 25% of balance, due on or before October 31st
- Payment 2 = 25% of balance, due on or before January 31st
- Payment 3 = 50% of balance, due on or before April 30th
- Option B – (enrolled between November 1st and January 31st)
- Payment 1 = 30% of balance, due on or before January 31st
- Payment 2 = 30% of balance, due on or before March 31st
- Payment 3 = 40% of balance, due on or before April 30th
- Plan 3: Equal Monthly Payments (anyone registered after January 31st can choose to pay in full or this option). Tuition balance will be split into equal monthly installments based on date of enrollment, due on the 1st of each month
All camp families enrolling after May 1st will be required to pay the entire tuition at the time of enrollment. There will be a $30 charge for any check returned for any reason. Checks and returned check charges may be submitted electronically.
We reserve the right to increase the cost of any camp session by no more than $150 per camper at any time, in order to meet demands placed on us by regulatory or government bodies. If you are unable to meet this additional cost, you may receive a full refund or credit toward any future summers.
If you have questions, please contact our summer camp director, email@example.com